Level Your Players Up This Season. Invest in Team Training with Revolution Basketball.
How much practice time are you spending on true skill enhancement? Your coaching demands make it hard to so leave this to our certified I’m Possible Skill Specialists. Transform your team’s scouting report by letting our specialists aggressively confront your team’s weaknesses, learn new game ready skills and build confidence with the different skill levels comprising your travel, AAU, high school or college team. Team training is done at Revolution’s Skill Lab in Manchester, CT. When teams enter, they are focused on working outside their comfort zone using our performance tools like footwork mats, rip cones, tennis balls, weighted medicine balls, optimized backboards and of course instant feedback visual learning.
- Cost: $20/player
- Minimum of 10 players, maximum of 15 players.
- 75 minute session
- Trainings conducted at RBT facility in Manchester, CT
Coach, let’s Talk
“As a coach, I simply don’t have the time or expertise to focus on skill enhancement. If I can supplement skills enhancement, it allows the coach to focus on the team aspects in practice and not spend valuable gym time away from what the team needs to work on.”
-Glastonbury, CT Travel Basketball Coach
“Taking the team to RBT, a facility specifically designed for skill development is an awesome thing for the kids to experience. They are out of their comfort zone, with highly specialized training. It was immensely beneficial for them to learn new techniques and verbiage. Seeing themselves on the instant feedback was huge! We record games, but never workouts. I could see a lot of the kids correcting themselves immediately after seeing what they were doing wrong. ”
CT AAU coach
- Click the Sign Up button below
- You will be contacted by Revolution to set up training for your team.
- All training’s are paid upfront. Multiple training sessions can be scheduled. Reduced rates for 10 of more sessions.
- Your training time will be spent working on skill enhancement. We do NOT focus on game enhancement, defense, shooting,